Friday 31 January 2014

@ Carol A. : I like all mythologies, however I'm mostly inspired by the Greek mythology which I find fascinating.

@ Peter P. : Classic rock mostly.

@ Andreas S. : I don't have time to read manuscripts, I'm very sorry. I think you should find an editor to help you perfect your novel and then submit your work to either Agents or Publishers who accept unsolicited material.

@ Loren H. : No, not in French I'm afraid, but ask me again after the London Book Fair which is on the 8th of April.

@ Kenny D. : If I tell you, then it wouldn't be any fun reading it, would it? For now you can download and read the Prologue from my website, just go here and click the link on the bottom left of the page: http://www.mariorouti.com/rebeccaNewton.php?selected=rebecca

Thank you people. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.