Friday 31 January 2014

@ Robert T. : The Land of the White Sun is located in another Parallel Dimension. It's inhabited by mythical creatures, legendary warriors and heroes and ancient entities.

@ John K. : It's 384 pages, about 85 thousand words.

@ Cindy N. : Oak Tree Press UK and British Mode magazine will soon announce details about the contest.

@ Tony G. : Thank you, that's very kind of you.

@ Jane S. : It's www.facebook.com/MarioRouti and it's run by my PR team, I only write here to reply to some of my emails.

@ Lakis T. : Good to hear from you buddy. No worries, I never forget my friends.

@ Kate A. : Thanks for your interest, but no, don't sent any photos to me please. The contest hasn't even began yet and when it will, there will be a specific assigned email for that.

Thanks guys, I wish you all the best, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter : www.Twitter.com/MarioRouti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.