Wednesday 12 February 2014

Replies to messages:

@ Jane T. : This book is not available in English. I had written it for a specific reason, a specific readership and a specific country. Thank you for the communication.

@ Brad K. : Yes I've read His Dark Materials, it's brilliant.

@ Charlie B. : I write during the night because there's peace and it's more quite.

@ Frank R. : I could reverse the question: Why wouldn't I use a girl for a main character? But anyway, the book has enough male characters too and I think the girl will be accepted better by both genders.

@ Tania J. : I read at least one book per week. No, I don't read non fiction.

@ Helen P. & Jack W. : In my books I use creatures and beings mostly from the Greek mythology, as well as of my own, but some are presented differently than they are in the mythology.

@ Bob S. : Well, imagine that you are Percy Jackson and that you're going to Narnia to meet with the Lord of the Rings!

Thanks guys! I'll answer more of your messages soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.