Tuesday 4 February 2014

Hi guys, replying in some of your messages here:

@ Simon K. : No, as I said before, it's 384 pages, Amazon has it wrong but the Publisher will correct it soon.

@ Suzan A. : Rebecca is of average height, slim and athletic, has olive green eyes, long brown hair.

@ George B. : I like and admire many authors, but my "Mentors" are Julius Vern, J. R. R. Tolkien and Stephen King.

@ Maria M. : I think that the Soul is immortal.

@ Brian H. : That's a long discussion. I will reply with a PM in a few days.

@ Ozzy : Nice nickname. I'm a fan of the real one too. So, I think you should write what you like the most and if that's gothic horror, then by all means that's what you should be writing and don't care about how popular the genre is.

@ Lisa P. and Paul T. : Currently in London and yes, it's my fav city on this reality.

@ Ian L. : Sure, will do some book signings at some point, but surely after the book's release which is on the 8th of April 2014.

@ Paris R. and Lia G. : Ah, it's always a pleasure to meet good old friends, so of course I'll let you know. See you soon.

Thank you all for the communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.